ThawteÂ® - SSL Web Server.
ThawteÂ® SSL Web Server Certificates secure confidential information exchanged online and confirm your siteâ€™s identity to employees, business partners, and other users.When users click the ThawteÂ® Trusted Site Seal or view certificate details, your organization name appears and shows that Thawte, a trusted certificate authority, has verified the siteâ€™s identity. SSL Web Server Certificates include full organization authentication, the Thawte Trusted Site Seal, free reissues, and a 30-day money back guarantee.
Secure yoursite.com for free when you order www.yoursite.com
- Most certificates issued in one day
- Free unlimited licensing
- Create a secure, private connection between a web browser and web server, including gateways, web forms, mail and FTP servers, and VPNs with up to 256-bit SSL encryption and a 1.25M USD warranty.
- Increase confidence by displaying the Thawte Trusted Site Seal, which is available in 18 languages.
- Secure your competitive advantage with SSL from Thawte, a globally recognized certificate authority with root certificates included in over 99% of browsers.
- Buy, renew, and manage certificates with a single, secure sign-in to ThawteÂ® Certificate Center.
- Save time and money by purchasing multi-year SSL certificates.
- Add up to 25 additional domain names to one certificate when you purchase a SAN Certificate with a Thawte SSL Certificate.
Purchase of ThawteÂ®The right SSL certificate depends on the level of assurance your customers need and the minimum security level your organization requires.
Assurance And AuthenticationAuthentication means that a trusted third party (such as Thawte) has verified the identification information contained in your SSL certificate, assuring customers that your site is actually your site.