Web Analytics Features
All standard statistics reports: top keywords and search engines, websites, top page URLs, page titles, user countries, providers, operating system, browser marketshare, screen resolution, Desktop VS Mobile, engagement (time on site, pages per visit, repeated visits), top campaigns, custom variables, top entry/exit pages, downloaded files, and many more, classified into four main analytics report categories â€“ Visitors, Actions, Referrers, Goals/Ecommerce (30+ reports)
- Real time data updates
- Get a detailed view of your visitors, pages they have visited and goals they have triggered
- Customizable Dashboard â€” and create new dashboards as you see fit!
- All Websites Dashboard
- Beautiful historical reports, we call this feature Row Evolution
- Analytics for Ecommerce
- Ecommerce â€“ including abandoned carts and products & categories reporting
- Goal conversion tracking
- Track custom variables
- Track Searches done on your internal search engine (Site Search Analytics)
- Geo Locate your visitors for accurate detection of Country, Region, City, Organization
- World map of your visitors
- Pages Transitions: view what visitors did before, and after a specific page (awesome feature!)
- Page Overlay: A visual and powerful way to look at your Page views reports, the statistics are directly displayed on overlay on top of your website!
- Site Speed and Load time, page speed reports
- Automatic tracking of file downloads
- Automatic tracking of clicks on external website links
- Optional tracking of 404 pages
- Analytics campaign tracking
- Automatically detects Google Analytics campaign parameters in your URLs
- More than 800 Search Engines tracked
- Scheduled email reports (PDF and HTML reports)
- Embed reports in your app or website, 40+ Widgets availableâ€¦
â€¦ or embed (beautiful) PNG Graphs in any custom page, email, or app!
- Optionally make your statistics public
- No data limit, you can keep all your data FOREVER. See our limits analytics data fact sheet.
- Create text annotations in your Graphs, to annotate particular events or notes for a given day
Find your siteâ€™s top content and hidden gems with the Content reports in Piwik. You'll find out how often people visit each page of your site, how long they stay and how often they convert. All the reports are found in the content section.
- Manage unlimited users
- Set user access to multiple websites
- Manage unlimited websites
- Exclude IPs and IP ranges
- Exclude URL parameters
- Timezone support, for each website
- Supports 100+ currencies
- Powerful options to White Label Piwik are available, ideal for large agencies or when you need a clean, branded Piwik interface
- Upload your custom logo for UI and email reports
- Automatically delete old logs and old data reports to keep you database size small
- Integrates with more than 40 CMS, web frameworks or Ecommerce shops
- More advanced user settings!
- Official Piwik Mobile app for Android and iOs smartphones
- Free community support forums
- Professional consultation services
- 43+ languages available
- Let your customers and clients sign up to your Piwik
- Google Analytics data importer
- 100% FREE Software (Open Source, GPL license), yet compatible with commercial uses
- Asynchronous code for faster page loads
- Track & record any data using the REST Tracking API, via the PHP Tracking API Client or the Java Tracking API client
- Track custom page URLs and page titles
- Track subdomains
- Supports both 1st party cookies (default) and 3rd party cookie (optional)
- Import your Apache, Nginx, IIS server logs for processing in Piwik!
- Track server speed generation time for each Page view
Supports pages encoded in unicode (for example, UTF-8) but also supports all other charsets.
Data Export & APIs
- Data Export in Excel, XML, Json and more!
- Fully-featured analytics API
- Administration API (REST) to create/update/delete pragmatically: users API, websites API, goals API, etc.
- Segmentation support in the API
Log Analytics: Import and Analyze your Server Logs
- Reprocess historical data from your server logfiles
- Report server errors and other http status codes
- Track and identify search engine and other bots
- Keep your data private on your server
- Compatible with Windows, MacOs, Linux, Solaris, IIS, Apache, Nginx, and more
- 5 Minute installation
- Other one click Installation options: SimpleScripts, Softaculous and Microsoft Web Platform Installer
- Easy One Click Update
- Strong focus on software security & excellent track record
- Strong focus on software Quality Assurance & testing
- Compatible with high traffic websites
- Supports servers behind proxies, works in a load balanced architecture, and supports IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
- Works for Intranet websites
- Privacy compliant web analytics
- Setting to anonymise your visitorsâ€™ IPs
- Iframe included to let your visitor opt-out of Piwik tracking
- DoNotTrack support by default
- Use 1st party cookies by default, with an option to enable third party cookies